3D Laser Scanning Services at TCO Facilities
Project Name: 3D Laser Scanning Services at TCO Facilities
Scope: Laser Scanning and Clash Detection
Client: TCO, Tengizchevroil LLP
Location: Tengiz, Atyrau, Kazakhstan
GEOTEC is providing 3D Laser Scanning services at the TCO facilities in the Tengiz Oil Field for TCO Design Engineering Group, which includes:
- 3D Scanning of on-site piping, equipment, structures, etc.
- Creating an accurate and precise cloud-of-points of the scanned area.
- Transferring Client’s isometric drawing into a 3D model.
- Accurate and precise identification of potential clashing issues using the cloud of points and the 3D model.
GEOTEC has already been carried out the following services:
- 3D Laser Scanning and Clash Detection along the F-407 BFV lines on KTL2.2 U400 under the “KTL2.2 TA2018 F-407 BFV Upgrade Project”.
- 3D Laser Scanning and Clash Detection along the F-407 BFV lines on KTL1.1/1.2 U400 under the “KTL1.1/1.2 TA2019 F-407 BFV Upgrade Project”.
- 3D Laser Scanning survey and data processing (registering & preparation data for clash detection) for F-201, F-202 & F-203 in KTL 1.1 and KTL 1.2 for TA 2019
- 3D Laser Scanning survey and data processing (registering & preparation data for clash detection) for F-160.3/4 Slugcatchers (Train 3 and 4)
Laser scanning is being performed for the route checking of the projected new piping under the upgrade project in relation to the existing lines and structures, and developing 3D mesh model to enable successful execution.